STEVE WEBSTER – VITAL STATISTICS
– Highest World Ranking: 72 in 2008
– European Tour Victories: 2
– Highest Finish of 29th on European Tour Order of Merit in 2005
– Seve Trophy winner for Great Britain & Ireland in 2002 & 2009
– Resides in Dubai & Sunningdale, UK
– Born in Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England, 17th January 1975
– Amateur at ? GC winning 1992 McGregor & 1993 Peter McEvoy Trophies
– Won the 1995 Open Championship Amateur Silver Medal
– Turned professional 1995
– Ranked 1st at European Tour Qualifying School in 1995
– Joined European Tour in 1995
THE STORY SO FAR…
Steve is a multiple European Tour winner of the Itlaian and Portuguese Open and record breaking 500 time appearance hall of famer amongst Europe’s elite. A multiple Seve Trophy team member and one of the most consistent performing players to grace the European Tour, Steve has won over €7.5 million in prize money.
In 1995 Steve famously beat Tiger Woods at the Open Championship in St Andrews to claim the Silver Medal, one of the greatest achievements possible by an amateur golfer. In that same year he would not only turn professional but win the European Tours Qualifying School.
Over the next 20 years Steve would amass an incredible number of appearances, tournament cuts made and 2 sensational victories coming in 2005 and 2007, helping him to win almost a million Euros in that infamous 2007 season.
Steve is widely renowned as one of the most recognisable and well liked players from the European Tour and a combination of his successful playing career and outgoing personality makes him one of the first choices when both coaching, playing and entertaining clients from all over the world.
LAST UPDATED: June 2021
– Brand Exposure and Awareness through visual logo on clothing (chest, sleeve, hat & bag)
– Client Interaction and Event Activation through company appearances, playing experiences and hosting company golf events
– Company representation through Oli’s playing and personal reputation on Tour
– Employee and client retention and acquisition programs
– Support company global marketing and CSR
– VIP attendance at Tour events as Oli’s guest(s)
– Social Media updates including detailed specific sponsor posts and general mentions
– Regular performance updates and company communication
WHAT THE SPONSORS SAY…
CHRIS GAME – FOUNDER & CEO (PRIVATUS CLUB)
The main reason for working with Steve was brand representation and as one of the most popular guys on Tour, he undoubtedly gives Privatus Club the right type of exposure. It’s a privilege to work with Steve and his influence plus company both on and off the golf course makes it one of the most enjoyable golfing experiences I’ve had.