Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Please read these Terms & Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms & Conditions”) carefully before using the PRIVATUS CLUB website (the “Service”) operated by PRIVATUS CLUB, registered company number 10734424
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
‘Applicant’; an individual applying for membership of PRIVATUS CLUB
‘Application’; the process of applying for membership of PRIVATUS CLUB
‘Beyond 19 Partner(s)’; a hospitality or service provider that has agreed terms of business with PRIVATUS CLUB
‘Member’; a member of PRIVATUS CLUB
‘Golf Club(s)’; a golf club working with PRIVATUS CLUB
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any of the Terms you do not have permission to access the Service. Importantly, you must not use the site to do anything that is unlawful, or that would affect anyone else’s rights.
By becoming a Member on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
You are responsible for the information that you post on or through the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By entering information on our website, you represent and warrant that: (i) the information is yours and that the posting of your information on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights or any other rights of any person or entity. You hereby consent to PRIVATUS CLUB holding securely data provided to us by you.
Subject to these Terms, you retain all your rights to any information you submit through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. For the avoidance of doubt, you acknowledge and agree that you shall not be entitled to any compensation for any information you submit which is subsequently used or otherwise adopted (whether in whole or in part) by us or any third party licensed by us to complete a task that we assign to them.
PRIVATUS CLUB has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all information and content provided by users.
– When you become a Member, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your Membership of the Service.
– You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to share your Membership card or password with anyone and you must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
– As a Member, you are bound by the rules, booking procedures and cancellation policies of each Golf Club and the Beyond 19 Partner(s).
– Members are requested to use the online tee time booking service in the first instance and PRIVATUS CLUB telephone support is available if required.
– Unless otherwise stated on the Golf Clubs online profile page, Privatus Members will pay for theirs and any guests tee time experiences via the online payment procedure. Some Golf Clubs, however, may wish for Privatus Club members and their guests to pay the Golf Club directly or upon arrival.
– A guest playing with a Member is deemed to be subject to our Terms and those of the Golf Club. Guest tee time bookings can be made and paid for by the Privatus Club Member.
– As courtesy to the Golf Clubs and Beyond 19 Partners, you are asked to give as much prior notice as possible if you need to cancel your booking reservation. All bookings are made, in accordance with the Golf Clubs and Beyond 19 Partners cancellation policies and any reservations cancelled within these non-refundable cancellation periods may result in full green fees or booking fees being charged. Please check all Golf Club or Beyond 19 Partner Terms & Conditions before making any booking. A Golf Club or Beyond 19 Partner may, at its sole discretion, may provide a credit, with terms, in relation to any cancellation.
– Privatus Club Ltd provide a full 7-day refund policy if any tee time bookings are cancelled within these 7 days but are also still outside the golf club’s cancellation policy. If you cancel outside the Privatus Club Ltd 7-day cancellation policy but are also still outside the golf club’s cancellation period, you will receive a full refund less any administration charges incurred by Privatus Club Ltd to refund your booking monies.
– Each Golf Club states within its online profile its policy on pairing players together within tee time bookings. Although Members can request whether they wish to be paired up or not, it is at the discretion of the Golf Club as to whether this request is fulfilled. As a single player every Golf Club has the right to pair you up with another Privatus Club Member or a Golf Club member.
– It is the responsibility of the Member making a tee time reservation to ensure that he/she and any guest hold a valid handicap certificate to the handicap limit required by the Golf Club. Any Golf Club may request proof of handicap of any player booked through PRIVATUS CLUB, whether prior to arrival at the Golf Club or during registration on the day of play. A Golf club can refuse play and any green fee credit if the handicap information provided is incorrect.
– Every Member will have a current handicap of 24 or lower. Falsification of playing handicaps for a Member or guest may result in termination of your PRIVATUS CLUB membership.
– Some Golf Clubs may have specific handicap requirements. Failure to comply with handicap regulations at any Golf Club may result in the Member being refused access to play without any refund given.
– Members are required to show their PRIVATUS CLUB membership e-card at all Golf Clubs and Beyond 19 Partner venues to enable them to apply preferential PRIVATUS CLUB rates, access or privileges to your bookings/reservations. Members may also be required to provide formal ID (e.g. driving licence or passport to confirm your identity.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of PRIVATUS CLUB and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of England and Wales. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of PRIVATUS CLUB.
Data collection and privacy notice
Links to other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by PRIVATUS CLUB.
PRIVATUS CLUB has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that PRIVATUS CLUB shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third-party web sites or services.
Data collection and privacy notice
Membership Application and Fees
– Applicants applying for membership to PRIVATUS CLUB will be required to complete an Application Form and Register.
– Notification will be sent to the Applicant once the Application has been accepted or declined, usually within 48 hours of applying.
– Membership will become active within 7 days of the Application being accepted and once the Applicant is in receipt of a PRIVATUS CLUB membership e-card, membership number and welcome email.
– Membership fees will only be drawn on the date an Application is accepted. Within 14 days of an accepted Application, the Applicant may cancel the Application and subject to the Applicant not having used any Golf Club or Beyond 19 Partner services, he/she will receive a full refund of Membership fees paid.
Your membership with PRIVATUS CLUB is by way of upfront annual payment. We may terminate or suspend your membership and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms. Refunds will only be paid in exceptional circumstances at our sole discretion. If you wish to terminate your membership, you may simply discontinue using the Service. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
PRIVATUS CLUB cannot guarantee that your use of this website will not be interrupted or that this website is free from errors, viruses or bugs, so you must take your own action to protect your own computer before downloading information from the site.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorised to use the Service.
In the unfortunate event that you wish to submit a complaint to us, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org detailing what happened, where it happened, who was involved, what your desired outcome is (e.g. an apology from us or a change to our service provision) and your contact details. We will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible and to find a solution.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com